>>   So, the recommended way is to have something like this, correct?
>>
>>   xx-weblogic (all code for web-application)
>>   xx-webapp (the actual war, containing src/main/webapp, src/main/resources,
>> but no src/main. Code is really included though .jar files in lib).

I've created a xx-weblogic module. That part was easy. Problem is that
there is no lib dir. Maven doesn't copy libs to the source tree in
accordance with the idea that they should not be in the version
control system. So the question remains... how do I get the jar from
the repository and into the assembly?