I see you move to git ... Good News.

Since august, I fixed some other problems and features.
I'll try to fill JIRA with the corresponding patch.

Tell me if you need some help.

Best regards,

Vincent

Le 13 oct. 2009 à 14:09, Donszelmann Mark a écrit :

Hi

I am working on the maven-nar-plugin (follow up of my freehep-nar- plugin).

Moving things as we speak and reorganizing where I left off 2 years ago.

End of this week, or beginning next I will publish some pointers. Of course you
could try to google them now if you want...

Regards
Mark Donszelmann