Make a copy of your settings file and add to that:

<localRepository>/tmp/tmpRepository</localRepository>
  <mirrors>
    <mirror>
      <id>userrepository</id>
      <name>User Repository</name>
      <url>file://${user.home}/.m2/repository</url>
      <mirrorOf>*</mirrorOf>
    </mirror>
  </mirrors>

Now do a mvn install -s settings.xml and you have all the plugins and
dependencies you need for the current build in /tmp/tmpRepository.

Hth,

Nick Stolwijk
~Java Developer~

IPROFS BV.