Thanks for your answer.

The last link is what I use. My question is how to add an exclude part
by using filename and groupId:artefactId. Because if you do the
following

>  <dependencySet>
>             <outputDirectory>/</outputDirectory>
>             <scope>runtime</scope>
>             <excludes>
>                 <exclude>groupIdB:dependencyB</exclude>
>                 <exclude>META-INF/services/config</exclude>
>             </excludes>
>         </dependencySet>

> <exclude>groupIdA:dependencyA</exclude>
will exclude all files from dependency A whereas I want to exclude only one file

> <exclude>META-INF/services/config</exclude>
will exclude config file from the jar with dependencies whereas I want
to have the config file from dependency A in my jar with dependencies

what I wish is something like that :
<exclude from=groupIdB:dependencyB>META-INF/services/config</exclude>

Iam lost, is it possible to do that ?