Looks good. I don't really know what is going wrong.

Just to be sure we are dealing with an assembly problem, but there are
classes in your target/classes directory after you have run  mvn clean
assembly:assembly?

Could you also take a look at the logging of the assembly plugin, maybe even
with -X to see whether you see anything strange. Also post it here if you
can.

Which version of the assembly plugin are you using?

With regards,

Nick Stolwijk
~Java Developer~

IPROFS BV.