Yes, try again. ;) The assembly plugin is what you want, just remember that
the project pom will be build before the others, so you can't attach the
assembly plugin to that one. You will need an extra module, which depends on
all the others and create it from there.

Hth,

Nick Stolwijk
~Java Developer~

IPROFS BV.