Any help please?

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Exposito Aguilera, Francisco
Enviado el: viernes, 06 de noviembre de 2009 12:54
Para: 'Maven Users List'
Asunto: Doubt about how create archetype

I am trying to create an archetype with this structure:

ProjectName
        src/main/java
                es.test.model
                        TestModel.java
                es.test.bean
                        TestBean.java
                ResourceBundle_en.properties
                ResourceBundle_es.properties
        Src
                Main
                        Webapp
                                WEB-INF
                                        lib
                                        web.xml
                                        faces-config.xml
                                META-INF
                                Index.jsp
        Pom.xml

My archetype structure is:

Archetype
        Pom.xml
        Src/main/resources
                Archetype-resources
                        Src
                                Main
                                        Java
                                                App.java
                                                ResourceBundle_en.properties
                                                ResourceBundle_es.properties
                                        Webapp
                                                WEB-INF
                                                        Lib
                                                        Web.xml
                                                        Faces-config.xml
                                                META-INF
                                                Index.jsp
                META-INF
                        Maven
                                Archetype.xml

I can do it all but the ResourceBundle files. How can I place them in the
correct place?

When I create a new project from this archetype, the App.java and both
ResourceBundle files are generated in the same package. This package is
created with the groupId and artifactId I write in the creation step.

Thanks in advance.