Hi Francisco,
Try by creating the project you would like to have and
call "mvn archetype:create-from-project" on it.
You will get the archetype project in target/generated-sources/archetype.
In that directory you will find the
src/main/resources/META-INT/maven/archetype-metadata.xml file that describe
your archetype.
Hope this helps.
Regards,
Raphaël