From: Stevo Slavić [mailto:ssla...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 4:30 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: maven site plugin not deploying subprojects in a multimodule
project or generating indexhtml

Hello Doug,

That modules section seems to be wrong, "<module>../moduleA-common</module>"
should probably be "<module>../moduleA</module>".

Personally I prefer putting child module directories within parent - its
natural, some plugins and tools used to have problems with relative paths,
and you don't have to set relativePath in child modules. In
maven-project-info-reports-plugin consider adding index report to the list.
One more tip, specify site plugin version in pluginManagement for build to
be reproducible - now it's not clear which version of the plugin you're
using, it's determined by maven version which is also not known.

Regards,
Stevo.