Hi all,

Is there a way to automatically update my archetype-catalog.xml on our remote
internal repo when I create/update my archetypes and deploy them.

At this point, the only way I know is to go to the remote server and update the
archetype catalog manually. I ftp that file on the remote server as well

This is what I type to create a project using my archetype (my-archetype)

mvn archetype:generate
-DarchetypeCatalog=http://remoteserver/maven-repo/archetype-catalog.xml

thanks

Shahzad Qureshi
Systems Analyst/Programmer
Applications Directorate | La direction générale des applications
Chief Information Officer Branch | Direction générale du dirigeant principal de
l'information
Environment Canada | Environnement Canada
shahzad.qure...@ec.gc.ca
Telephone | Téléphone 416-739-4702
Website | Site Web www.ec.gc.ca