It seems that Maven good about particular artifacts, but I can't seem to figure
out how to do multiple projects into one distribution...

I have various OSGi based applications. The core OSGi framework with all the
bundles that all our projects use in common are included in one project. There
are a number of bundles that are 3rd party and a number that are internal to
our company.

How would I use Maven to not just help me control single projects, but rather
the entire execution environment including all the runtime dependencies,
configuration files and even the startup scripts?

Is there a documented example to help me along? I don't see any documentation
within Maven that would help me wrap this problem.

Joel Schuster
Senior Software Engineer
NAVSYS Corporation
14960 Woodcarver Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80921
719-481-4877