From: laredotornado [mailto:laredotorn...@gmail.com]
Sent: den 19 november 2009 23:04
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Isn't listing a dependency supposed to download that JAR file into
your WEB-INF/lib folder?

I'm using Maven 2.2 on Mac 10.5.6 with JBoss 5.1.  I have these two
dependencies in my pom.xml (I'm building a WAR file) ...

    <dependency>
      <groupId>com.myco.jsf</groupId>
      <artifactId>com-myco-jsf</artifactId>
      <version>1.11</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>myco.util.jsf</groupId>
      <artifactId>myco-util-jsf</artifactId>
      <version>1.3</version>
    </dependency>

I can compile and build my project fine using

mvn clean install jboss:redeploy

However when I open up my WAR file, the two JAR files listed above are not
there.  Why not?  Anyone know how to include them?

Thanks,  - Dave