Perhaps I found the problem.
It seems the reports gets generated twice.
I had following configuration of the site plugin:
        <plugin>
            <version>2.0.1</version>
            <inherited>true</inherited>
            <configuration>
                <locales>de, en</locales>
            </configuration>
        </plugin>

When I change to only one locales <locales>de</locales> everthing things
works fine.
Also Findbugs-Plugin 2.2/2.1/2.0.1
        <plugin>
            <version>2.0.1</version>