On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 12:03:26 +0100
Gajo Csaba <csaba.g...@cosylab.com> wrote:

> The example from the website worked fine for me, it placed the
> javadocs into an alternative directory, though maybe I didn't
> understand what exactly you're trying to archive.

Well I simply wanted to change the default javadoc location. Using the
example from the website gave me two problems:

1) No test javadocs were generated (no javadocs for the code
under /test)
2) The main javadocs were placed in the correct directory but the link
pointing to them had the wrong label. It said "Test JavaDocs" but
should have "JavaDocs".

In my last mail I explained the workaround I found for these problems.

Is that any clearer? :-)