Hello,

We're doing some integration tests with bash scripts, and these are executed with Maven's exec plugin. When the test works, it returns 0, when it fails, it returns 1. When it returns 1, the exec plugin will fail and the post-integration-test goal will not be executed. It is crucial for it to be executed to clean up the environment. I saw this issue came up 3 years ago at http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-2142 but the fix is available only for Maven version 3?

Is there a way to force the execution of post-integration-test even if the integration-test fails? Or I have to write my own plugin?

Thanks, Csaba