Hi Andrew,

try removing the packageName in the pom.xml file.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Andrew Hughes [mailto:ahhug...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 1. Dezember 2009 12:13
An: Maven Users List
Betreff: jaxb2-maven-plugin : Two declarations cause a collision

Hi All,

I am trying to generate classes for the Google/OGC KML 2.2 XSD's with
the jaxb2-maven-plugin
(http://mojo.codehaus.org/jaxb2-maven-plugin/index.html).

   - http://schemas.opengis.net/kml/2.2.0/ogckml22.xsd
   - http://schemas.opengis.net/kml/2.2.0/atom-author-link.xsd

Both XSD's have an element:

   -

   <element name="name" type="string"/>

Which fails giving:

   - "Two declarations cause a collision in the ObjectFactory class"

This I am ok with, but the resolution is confusing me, this problem is even
in the plugin's FAQ page (
http://mojo.codehaus.org/jaxb2-maven-plugin/faq.html):

*I have different schemas and want different packages for those schemas, how
do I do this?*

*You want to create multiple executions in your plugin declaration. This
will allow you to have multiple configuration declarations and you can
specify the schema and package to be run for that execution. In your
configuation, you will need to have a different staleFile for each
execution, so it will be able to determine if the xjc needs to be executed.*

I have tried to add two seperate <executions> like the FAQ says, but it
still fails :'( Possibly because ogckml22.xsd includes the
atom-author-link.xsd?

<build>
<plugins>
<plugin>
<groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
<artifactId>jaxb2-maven-plugin</artifactId>
<version>1.2</version>
<executions>
<execution>
<id>ogckml22</id>
<configuration>
<packageName>java.lunch20091126xml.binding.kml</packageName>
<schemaFiles>ogckml22.xsd</schemaFiles>
<staleFlag>${project.build.directory}/generated-sources/jaxb/.staleFlag-ogckml22</staleFlag>
</configuration>
<goals>
<goal>xjc</goal>
</goals>
</execution>
<execution>
<id>atom-author-link</id>
<configuration>
<packageName>java.lunch20091126xml.binding.atom</packageName>
<schemaFiles>atom-author-link.xsd</schemaFiles>
<staleFlag>${project.build.directory}/generated-sources/jaxb/.staleFlag-atom-author-link</staleFlag>
</configuration>
<goals>
<goal>xjc</goal>
</goals>
</execution>
</executions>
</plugin>

ANY help would be absolutely fantastic!!!!!