Yes, I know; that would not be a limitation for me, therefore is not
something I would spend time on. But if you feel we should have it,
maybe it is a piece you can take care of. How does it sound to you?

BTW, as you will see the current implementation is straightforward.

On a different topic, wrt implementation, I was thinking of using the
standard maven directory src/main/scripts as root for the directory
scanner, so that we do not really have to specify a base directory and
we can use includes and excludes to evaluate a subset of the files.
What do you think? If this is ok for you, do you know which directory
scanner shall we use?

Ste