Hi Jeff

Thanks for the details. Our projetc is a multi module project and
system scoped dependencies defined in parent pom.xml.  When I followed
your steps plugin imported all sub projects as independent eclipse
projects. Is this the way it is suppossed to import multi module
projects? The problem also did not go away. I thought it would look
one project in eclipse and when enabled nested modules it will show
source java files for all modules.

Regards
Maruf