Hi Matthew,

Sure, we are developing apps in Eclipse and these projects are sucessfully "eclipse:eclipse-ed". But eclipse maven plugin is not ideal, so I had to change some .settings/* files after that, especially org.eclipse.wst.common.component -- for shared resources I had to use "linked resource" feature, because Eclipse dislikes relative "../" path in <wb-resource> elements of this file. Plugin m2eclipse is very useful for me and I could recommend it.

Resource jar is interesting, but I have no idea how is it supported in WTP in Eclipse...

Good Luck!

Martin

Matthew McCullough wrote:
Martin,

Thank you for the input.

They do have one module configured that way with a ../ navigation for traditional (not web) <resource> tags. It seems to choke mvn eclipse:eclipse which hoses the paths. I will be having them move to m2eclipse later this year, but am looking for solutions that carry us through 'till then.

Do you use mvn eclipse:eclipse?

I will also gave them experiment with Wayne's suggestion of a resource jar.