smallufo wrote:
Wow , it works !
But I have another question :
What if these modules share the same config files , such as log4j.properties
, or ehcache.xml  , or spring's context.xml ?
Should I split one config file into different parts and put into
corresponding module ? (and if true , how to combine the parts into one ?)
Or what's the better way to manage these config files , so that each module
can locate it , and test separately it with problems ?
Thanks in advanced.
There always has to be an element of common sense
In my view, if the config file describes your application, it probably belongs at the top level (application) If you put them in the lower levels, it may be harder for someone doing maintenance to figure out where something is being set.

Ron