They are two different products that work well together rather then competing
products. Why are you testing them?

Hudson put simply is a CI server that you provide Maven/Ant/Shell scripts etc
to and it does builds and you can generate reports about, Maven is a project
comprehension tool that can be used as a way to build software, manage
dependancies and also run other tools on code.

My descriptions are basic at best but I think you are trying to compare two
things that I would be using together and not instead of so maybe a better
understanding of what your objective is would help answer the question.

> From: lore...@thethurmans.com
> Subject: Maven and Hudson
> Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 11:59:05 -0500
> To: users@maven.apache.org
>
> I hope this question is suitable for the list, if not apologies.
>
> Can someone give me a comparison between Maven and Hudson? I'm in the process
> of testing both of these, but would like some opinions on the
> strengths/weaknesses of the product.
> Thanks
>
> "My Break-Dancing days are over, but there's always the Funky Chicken"
> --The Full Monty
>
> Lorenzo Thurman
> lore...@thethurmans.com

Got a phone? Get Hotmail & Messenger for mobile!
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9724464