I like the sonatype one as well. But if you search for struts there,
the only thing you get is: Too many results, please refine the search.
Nexus could instead return newest result, possibly saying, click for
more or something. So unless you roughly know what version of struts
you want you won't get any results. Imagine searching for "maven" on
google and being told: "Too many results, please refine your search".
Not very helpful.

Raphael