repository-deploy... that's it!
Thx a lot Brett

I know why I didn't see it before, I don't have the latest from the plugin:plugin.

thx again
Eric.

Brett Porter wrote:

Dan,

Not quite :)

maven plugin:install is used from a plugin source tree to build and
install a plugin into your maven installation.

maven plugin:download (with the artifact ID etc params you gave) is
used to get a plugin from a remote repository and install into your
maven installation

maven plugin:repository-deploy (like jar:deploy) builds a plugin and
puts it into your remote repository.

You probably want to do a plugin:repository-deploy on the plugin code,
then run plugin:download on all Maven installations.

- Brett

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 12:39:56 +1000, Washusen, Dan