Hi Brett,
>maven plugin:repository-deploy (like jar:deploy) builds a plugin and
>puts it into your remote repository.

I tried this but the plugin (or rather the class Java13CommandLauncher i
think)wants to upload to ibiblio.org which is not what I want...

In my project.properties I have:
maven.repo.remote
maven.proxy.host
maven.proxy.port
maven.username

Which should be what is needed...??

Regards

Jesper Linvald
MAERSK DATA TRANSPORT
Tel no.: +45 3911 1891
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
22-06-2004 05:34
Please respond to
"Maven Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Maven Users List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc

Subject
Re: deploying plugin jars

Dan,

Not quite :)

maven plugin:install is used from a plugin source tree to build and
install a plugin into your maven installation.

maven plugin:download (with the artifact ID etc params you gave) is
used to get a plugin from a remote repository and install into your
maven installation

maven plugin:repository-deploy (like jar:deploy) builds a plugin and
puts it into your remote repository.

You probably want to do a plugin:repository-deploy on the plugin code,
then run plugin:download on all Maven installations.

- Brett

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 12:39:56 +1000, Washusen, Dan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Put the downloaded jar file in your $MAVEN_HOME/plugins dir (not the
> $HOME/.maven/plugins) and then call 'maven plugin:install' with the
> appropriate properties.
>
> So for example one of the sf.net maven-plugins could be installed, after
> downloading, with:
> maven -DgroupId=maven-plugins -DartifactId=maven-dbunit-plugin
-Dversion=1.1
> plugin:install
>
> That's from memory but it should be right, hope that helps...
>
> Cheers,
> Dan

recipient and may be confidential and/or legally privileged.
> Sensis Pty Ltd disclaims liability for any errors, omissions, viruses,
loss and/or damage arising from using, opening or transmitting this email.
> If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, interfere with,
disclose, copy or retain this email and you should notify the sender
immediately by return email or by contacting Sensis Pty Ltd by telephone
on [+61 3 9201 4888]