> I only have, aspectj-maven-plugin in the build configuration but how
> it can only affect the testSourceDirectory, I don't know.....while as I
> said for sourceDirectoy, sec/main/aspect is not in it and compiler plugin
> doesn't care about it...

I don't use aspectj plugin but looking at the plugin source code, it
seems to "know" about those src/main|test/aspect directories:
http://mojo.codehaus.org/aspectj-maven-plugin/xref/org/codehaus/mojo/aspectj/AbstractAjcCompiler.html

So it seems no additional config in your pom is necessary since you
are using the defaults.

I guess the question comes back to -- what were you expecting to
happen vs what is actually happening -- and then looking at the plugin
code (its open source just like Maven itself) to find a possible bug
that is affecting the outcomes. Good luck. If you resolve an issue in
the plugin, please donate your patch back.

Wayne