I follow the step 3 and add a PayPal jar file in addition of placing the
settings.xml under the Maven installation directory
(apache-maven-2.2.1\conf). I can see the PayPal under 3re party at Nexus.
When I try the PayAl group name I given during the step stated above in
Eclipse of the project pom file, nothing shows up. How shall I resolve
this problem?

Also, I have tried to Artifact Upload from our project POM file on Nexus.
Only the project artifact is uploaded, but not those its dependences. I
don't know whether it is right or not.

<quote who="Tim O'Brien">