What I'd like to do is to run the Maven process within my own process.
Simply, embedding Maven.
But how do I achieve it?

Google only shows MavenEmbedder, a class the was deleted as of
maven-embedder-3.0-alpha-3.
I can't find any howtos/guides for this.
JavaDoc is... well... not so informative when it comes to use cases.

It would be great to be able to take the pom-file as an InputStream
(or similar) and give it to a "PomParser", which returns maybe a
MavenProject, which in turn contains an execute method.

The environment the embedded maven will run in is a quite advanced
build server. So it is very important that the pom-file is used,
otherwise it will not be possible to build the project locally.

How should I do this?
Please help.

Thank you!