> Google only shows MavenEmbedder, a class the was deleted as of
> maven-embedder-3.0-alpha-3.
> I can't find any howtos/guides for this.
> JavaDoc is... well... not so informative when it comes to use cases.

If you search this list for "embedder" and espcially look at Jason van
Zyl's comments, you'll see comments like:
"The embedder doesn't currently exist anymore. I'm remaking it so it's
not there to use... The embedder is changing and not stable right
now."

So, I think this is a bad time to be working on embedding Maven. Wait
until M3 is final and then I think you'll see the situation change
drastically. If your project can't wait, good luck.

Wayne