Hi everyone

For internationalized logging I have parallel to my *.java files in each
package a message.properties file. Using
<build>
        <plugins>
                <plugin>
                        <version>2.2-beta-5</version>
                        <configuration>
                                <descriptors>

<descriptor>src/main/assembly/msg.xml</descriptor>
                                </descriptors>
                        </configuration>
                        <executions>
                                <execution>
                                        <id>make-assembly</id>
                                        <phase>package</phase>
                                        <goals>
                                                <goal>single</goal>
                                        </goals>
                                </execution>
                        </executions>
                </plugin>
        </plugins>
</build>

in my pom.xml and the msg.xml assembly file:
<assembly>
  <id>msg</id>
  <formats>
    <format>zip</format>
  </formats>
  <includeBaseDirectory>true</includeBaseDirectory>
  <fileSets>
    <fileSet>
          <useDefaultExcludes>true</useDefaultExcludes>
      <directory>${basedir}/src/main/java</directory>
      <includes>
        <include>**//messages.properties</include>
      </includes>
      <filtered>false</filtered>
      <outputDirectory />
    </fileSet>
  </fileSets>
</assembly>

I like to create a maven assembly that holds only these message.properties.
These files should be renamed to messages_en.properties. With <file> I can
rename a file before adding it to the assembly, but not with <fileSet>,
although in my case all files of the <fileSet> have the same name. Is there a
way to do the renaming directly using Maven without using maven-antrun-plugin?
Thanks for any help!

Martin