I don't think there is any way you can provide a wild-card dependency like somedir/**/*.jar

You can define a pom which lists all these jars as dependencies and refer that pom as a dependency. But anyhow I believe you will have to define all of them as dependencies separately. You should be able to write a script which does that. Also if all these files are on your file system and are not imported through Maven repository, there could be side effects while doing assembly (if at all you are doing any) These dependencies will have to be defined with scope "system" and you will have to separately pick and choose what dependencies you bundle in your archive in your assembly descriptor.

- Kalpak

Hello all,

Is there a way to add jars to the compiler plugin's classpath without
actually specifying as dependencies. For example, I need to specify to the
Java compiler extra jars in certain directory. Since the number of jars is
huge, and that might change in the future, I'd like to just say, all the
*.jar files in directory 'foo'.

Many thanks in advance,
-Alex