Hi,

I'm having some trouble setting up a basic maven project structure. In this
case, I'm setting up an EAR project with an EJB and a WAR project inside.

I can successfully build the project, but the problem is as follows:

I define a defaultJavaBundleDir "lib/" on the ear pom. I want every jar
dependency to be inside that folder, except the ear modules ejb and war,
respectively.

It all works well, but looking at the manifest, I see a problem ... the
manifest of the war module has every entry with prefixed "lib/", so the ejb
it depends on is defined in the manifest as "lib/my-ejb.jar", when in
reality it is stored on the ear root.

I was expecting every jar to be prefixed with "lib/" except the webModule
and ejbModule entries defined in maven-ear-plugin.

Isn't it supposed to be like that? How can I make such setup?

Note: I'm not generating the ejb client (not using generateClient in ejb
pom), should this be a requirement? I'm new to maven+ejb setup like this, so
I need a bit of light ...

Thanks