I'm not sure we understand each other. I'm asking you to just skip this part
of the war-plugin configuration:
                                       <archive>
                                               <manifest>

 <addClasspath>true</addClasspath>

<classpathPrefix>lib/</classpathPrefix>
                                               </manifest>
                                       </archive>

You should still keep this:
<warSourceExcludes>WEB-INF/lib/*.jar</warSourceExcludes>

/Anders