From: Maksimenko Alexander [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Donnerstag, 24. Juni 2004 11:28
To: Maven Users List
Subject: start server in another jvm

Hi!
I need to start my http server in another jvm before starting my tests. I noticed that
<ant:java fork="true"> stops execution of the ant script
until the java process finishes, so I can't use it to reach my goal. <ant:parallel>
works properly  only for <ant:java fork="false">. :( Is there any solution for my
problem?

--
Maksimenko Alexander
Softwarium, www.softwarium.net