On 05/24/2010 07:21 PM, Wayne Fay wrote:
>>> [DEBUG] For dependency Dependency {groupId=javafx, artifactId=javafxc,
>> version=1.3.0, type=jar}: system-scoped dependency must specify an
>> absolute path systemPath.
>
> Don't use system scope and thus don't use systemPath.

That is not that easy. I depend on JavaFX jars. And it is additional
work to add those (that are about 15) to the repository for every developer.
Setting a system property (javafx.home) is much easier....

I think I have found the bug report:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-4148

Johannes

> Use mvn:install install-file to put the jar where it belongs in the
> local Maven repo cache, and use a proper "compile" (or whatever)
> dependency scope.
>
> Wayne

Johannes Schneider - blog.cedarsoft.com