Hi!

I would start by deploying the generated artifacts in a test
environment and run your acceptance tests. If they pass, then all you
need is most likely packaged properly.

If that isn't an option, I would unpack the artifacts and compare them
with Beyond Compare. Beyond Compare can compare not only files but
content in directories.

/Thomas

--
Thomas Sundberg