Thank you Thomas for pointing me to Beyond Compare - unfortunately the
corporate policy won't let me use it - however I will buy it for personal
use since it appears to be an excellent visual tool. (And yes you guessed
there are no acceptance tests...)

I will have to settle for Jesse's good old fashioned scripts that the bid
ol' iron understands just fine ;)

Sincerely,
Dave