From: Adrian Shum [mailto:tcs...@taifook.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 7:42 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: RE: Advice on version control

I think the main point is: after release, change the POM version
immediately to
snapshot again.  By doing so, people shouldn't re-release accidentally
(They will only re-release a snapshot, which is harmless), unless they
explicitly
change the POM version and re-release themselves.

I think it is more of a procedure issue instead  :)

--
Best Regards,
AdRiAN ShUM