Von: Mariyan Nenchev [mailto:mnenc...@trinitascapital.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 21. Juni 2010 14:59
An: users@maven.apache.org
Betreff: how to configure build processes with mavn

Hi,

I have a huge java project with several modules. The build is based on
maven. There are many parameters, that are used in the project and i have
placed them in the database. They are environment specific (for example
parameter x has value1 for TEST, value2 for UAT, value3 for PROD so on..). I
want to create 3 different configurations about these 3 environments. And
tell something like project_root$mvn install configuration1 -> this builds
me the whole project by using parameters setuped for UAT for example.

Is there any way to do this with maven?

Regards.