On 04/08/2010 6:34 PM, Manfred Moser wrote:
For everyone that says "Released artifacts MUST NOT CHANGE", that great
if you live in an ideal world, but guess what: some of us actually have
to live in the *real* world where things don't always follow the
guidelines.  It would be nice if maven didn't make it so hard to deal
with those situations.
Sorry.. but in this case I think the cost of accommodating for behaviours
against the known best practice would far outweigh the benefits. I would
not want to see such a feature available even for the pure cost people
then using it. Just adapt your practice.

+1.
We are still suffering from a project that allowed released artifacts to change without creating a new release.
Bad practices need to stopped not supported.

Ron

  1.

manfred