Le Tue, 10 Aug 2010 12:32:55 -0400,
"C. Benson Manica" <cbman...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> mvn -DskipTests=true -Dmaven.test.skip=true release:perform still insists on
> running the unit tests.  Why?  They already ran on release:prepare, I
> really, really, really get annoyed sitting through five minutes of unit
> tests that I know pass because I just ran them.

When doing a mvn release:perform, the plugin just launch another instance of
maven with by default this command :

mvn deploy site-deploy -DperformRelease

So you will never be able to change this behaviour like you are trying to do.

To make this possible you can use one of the release:perform parameter.

Before shouting after maven, just try to understand it :) and have a look to
the documentation.

In your case, this the page [0]

What your are doing seems not natural to me, one of my best-pratice is to
ALWAYS release with tests done, otherwise, the generated ste (and the surefire
report) will say : no tests passed, is it really what you want ?

[0] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-release-plugin/perform-mojo.html

--
Tony Chemit