I do pretty much always want to release with the tests done, but why do they
have to run twice for essentially the same process, i.e. prepare and
perform?  They take a long time, and are they really likely to fail between
prepare and perform?  I guess if I'm stuck, I'm stuck, but this seems
gratuitous.