> From: Maczka Michal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> > From: Stefanutti, Mario [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I looking for a way to set some common goals for each
> sub-project of a
> > multiproject environment.
> >
> Simple soluton: create your own plugin. It is super simple
> (example can be found in Maven Wiki)
>
> Michal

I'm interested in this too. It appears the project's inherit from the parent
project's maven.xml. Even if one was to write a plugin to encapsulate common
tasks they would still need to be called in the same way in each
sub-project. I assume inheritance of maven.xml is the recommended way to do
this?

On a related note, would I be right in thinking that although
project.properties is inherited when projects are run inside the reactor, it
is not inherited outside the reactor? If so, what's the reasoning behind
this?

Thanks,
Matt.