Hi,

I came across a continuous integration server hosting both an Hudson
and an Archiva (as a proxy to our central).
The settings.xml used in maven builds declare as the local repo the
managed repository of the archiva (same directory).
Is that wrong to use as a local repository (declared in the maven
settings.xml) the actual managed repository of the repository manager?
Can it leads to any trouble (it apparently does)?

I'm about to change that anyway but I could use some explanations as
"the local and remote repositories are structured the same way" if it
causes any trouble.

Thank you,
Em.