On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 8:38 AM, Joachim Van der Auwera
<joac...@progs.be> wrote:
> Sounds familiar.
> I have seen these problems occur because of inclusion of the JBoss maven
> repo.
> In my case, I fixed it by not proxying the entire jboss repo but only there
> releases.

Hmm, I don't see a JBoss repo in my Nexus, however I do see an Apache
Snapshots.  I shouldn't have that in there should I?  Hmm, there's
also Codehaus Snapshots.  I don't think I want that either.

General question about plugins: Is it true that running a plugin
(e.g., mvn help:help) will choose the latest version even if it is a
snapshot?  That seems kind of, I don't know, not good.  Why not let
the developers of the plugin have to specify a version to run for a
snapshot, and let the rest of us run the latest _release_ version?

Phillip