Hi,

Im building a plugin that requires the dependencies of other pom files to to
its work. I am able to retrieve all the ArtifactInfo objects (pom files)
that i require.
The next step in the process is to get all the dependencies that are defined
in the specified pom file. I cant' figure out on how to do this. Yes I need
a ProjectBuilder but no matter what i try i get either a null pointer from
the Maven API or dont have any dependencies in the MavenProject i just
created.

>From the 3.0 javadoc  it seems to me that a need the ProjectBuilder
(DefaultProjectBuilder component) but so far no good.

Any help or pointers are appreciated.

Pieter