On 02/11/2010 10:40 AM, Andrew Close wrote:
On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 6:02 AM, Antonio Petrelli
<antonio.petre...@gmail.com>  wrote:
2010/11/2 Clément TRUNG<clement.tr...@syntesys.eu>:
the maven-metadata file contains html code that Maven sure is unable to
read. Obviously, I'm not Jasper forge administrator and can't change the way
the site works, what are the solutions available to handle this kind of
situation ?
Simple, call the Jasper forge administrator and ask him/her to fix it.
Other options are:
1. install locally Jasper Reports artifacts and say goodbye to Jasper
repositories
+1  - Stick the artifacts you need for Jasper in your local repo
manager.  Working with the Jasper folks is difficult unless you're
paying for support. ;)

2. install a Maven repository manager (e.g. Nexus) that can act as a
proxy to Jasper Forge (however I don't know if it will work).

2 and then upload the Jasper jars into your Nexus so you don't lose them when you clean out your local Repo or switch computers.