Von: Brett Porter [mailto:br...@porterclan.net] Im Auftrag von Brett Porter
Gesendet: Dienstag, 23. November 2010 23:14
An: Maven Users List
Betreff: Re: Maven 3.0 doesn't download sources

There's a couple of potential things in the way you've described it:
- Maven 3.0 does not support non-unique snapshots - you would need to use
timestamps and rely on the repo manager to purge old versions
- if I've misunderstood the above, the difference on timestamps is that Maven
3.0 will actually store separate metadata per classifier. They should be the
same in the scenario you describe, but maybe Artifactory doesn't support the
new metadata format and affects it in some way.

HTH,
Brett

On 24/11/2010, at 3:21 AM, Stephen Connolly wrote:

> Don't know what it should be but I think we may have found a possible
> culpret.
>
> Check with Benjamin Bentmann, he'd know what m3 is supposed to do
>
> -Stephen
>
> On 23 November 2010 14:30, Moser, Christian <c...@metrohm.com> wrote:
>
>> They are from snapshot artifacts. We use non-unique snapshots in
>> artifactory.
>> The sources are deployed on the same time like the compiled artifacts. So
>> the timestamp should be equals, shouldn't it?
>> If not, how could I archieve it?
>>
>> -Chris

Brett Porter
br...@apache.org