On 02/12/2010 8:12 PM, Brian Topping wrote:
On Dec 2, 2010, at 7:05 PM, Wayne Fay wrote:

Ok, so this is working great now, except for one problem.  It runs
great the first time, but if I run "mvn clean" a second time, the
batch file is not there so it can't call it and it returns with an
error.
Turn your batch file into a plugin and these problems will magically go away.
I have to agree here.  Creating a plugin is easy, and we will refund your
purchase price of Maven if you do not find the Plugin interface to be the
easiest one you've ever seen.
You guys are pretty free with the organization's cash ;-) .
I bet you don't have to pay off too much on this offer.