I don't like it. 2 Projects means that we have to share code somehow...
Besides, if it was just a simple JAR-file, it would be OK. We have about
7 modules, and I don't really feel like duplicating all of them.

Besides, the only difference we really have is that we trigger Maven
with a different JDK, so we wouldn't even need profiles! I just don't
want to have 2 different versions for the project.

I think I'll try something with the invoker-plugin, that would at least
work for normal builds... Need to check it it would work on releases as
well...

--
Roland Asmann
Senior Software Engineer

adesso Austria GmbH
Floridotower 26. Stock              T +43 1 2198790-27
Floridsdorfer Hauptstr. 1           F +43 1 2198790-927
A-1210 Wien                         M +43 664 88657566
                                    E roland.asm...@adesso.at
                                    W www.adesso.at