Wayne Fay wrote:

>> 1. I made some changes in the pom.xml (indicated in Bold).
>
> This list strips HTML and RTF so no one can see your "bold" text.
>
>> 2. I ran mvn help:effective-pom  and this is what I got
>
> OK... but what happens (now) when you run "mvn compile"? I assume you
> are running all of this from the command line, and not from Eclipse
> etc, right?

Yes .I ran it  from the command line .. not IDE.
I 'm still getting the same old error  when I run mvn compile .

http://maven.40175.n5.nabble.com/file/n3347809/compile.jpg

I have uploaded my project file here in Rapishare
http://rapidshare.com/files/443396415/je.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/443396415/je.zip . If possible , pls Run it from
your Computer  . May be the error detection will be easier then.

I'm seeing stars . I've been in this stage since 2 months now!!! So pls
help.